- Sweepers are expected to provide their own transportation to all jobs.
- Sweepers are NOT compensated for getting to and from jobs UNLESS there is a specifically stated travel bonus on the job.
- Job posters pay travel fees for addresses >10 miles from the nearest campus, and when that is the case, those fees go directly to Sweepers.
- We sometimes pay travel bonuses to help us fill jobs.
- If you're working a job that has unexpected or a lot of travel involved, feel free to communicate with the customers directly to seek to agree to a travel expense you can add to your timesheet.
Have more questions? Submit a request