- Sweepers are expected to provide their own transportation to all jobs.
- Sweepers are NOT compensated for getting to and from jobs UNLESS there is a specifically stated travel bonus on the job.
- Job posters pay travel fees for addresses >10 miles from the nearest campus, and when that is the case, those fees go directly to Sweepers.
- We sometimes pay travel bonuses to help us fill jobs.
- If you're working a job that has unexpected or a lot of travel involved, feel free to communicate with the customers directly to seek to agree to a travel expense you can add to your timesheet.
Travel fees and bonuses are paid based on the jobs' distance from the nearest Sweeps Campus, and whether traveling is involved as part of the scope of the job.
We measure distance from the following locations:
|Campus||Campus Measuring Point|
|Boone||Kidd Brewer Stadium|
|Charleston||South Carolina Aquarium|
|Charlotte||Jerry Richardson Stadium|
|Chapel Hill||UNC Bell Tower|
|Greensboro||UNCG Baseball Stadium|
|Raleigh||NCSU Bell Tower|