Sweeps provides cash cashless, secure payments, after the job is complete.
Estimates & Transactions
- A valid credit card is required to post a job.
- You pay after the job, upon reviewing Sweeper timesheets.
- Jobs checkout automatically 24 hours after Sweeper timesheets are submitted.
- You can tip during online checkout, or in cash on the job. Please do not pay cash for jobs or hire Sweepers outside Sweeps.
- 1-hour minimum, charges for every 15 minutes worked after that
- Potential extra charges for travel, equipment, expenses, gratuity
Sweeps charges by the hour. There is a a 1-hour minimum per Sweeper and we charge for every 15 minutes worked after that.
Sweeps charges for:
- Addresses greater than 10 miles from the nearest campus.
- When Sweepers travel greater than 10 miles as part of working the job.
Find out if a travel fee applies to your location by starting the post a job form. When posting a job, type your address and select the location to find out if a fee applies for your location. Note that travel fees may be added to jobs based on additional locations or circumstances.
Equipment is optional and can be added when posting a job. Sweeps charges for providing equipment. Note that if equipment is not selected when posting the job, or added after, Sweepers will not be provide equipment.
Expenses incurred by Sweepers as part of completing the job are added to timesheets. Examples might include purchasing supplies or fees to drop items at a waste facility site.
You can pay tips in cash, when checking out online, or after the job by contacting us. More in this Gratuity article.
Sweeps charges 1 hour of labor per Sweeper for confirmed jobs that are cancelled within 24 hours of their start time. More at our Cancellation article.