- Visit your Payments Page and add a bank account.
- Note, be very careful with your account numbers. If you get it wrong it will cause headaches and delay payments later.
- Once you are awarded and work a job, fill out a timesheet at the job page at our website.
- Customers have a chance to review your timesheet and check the job out. If they do not checkout within 48 hours of all timesheets being submitted the job will checkout automatically.
- Upon checkout, your Sweeps Balance will increase and you can withdraw money to your bank account from the Payments Page.
- These transactions typically take 2-5 business days and get faster over time.
- There are sometimes issues with the transfer from your Sweeps Balance to your bank account.
- This is usually a result of the wrong account # being entered at your Payments Page. Try updating the account #. If you correct it, the transfer will work automatically, it will just take a few more days.
- If the account # is correct, call you bank.
- If your account number is correct, and calling your bank doesn't work, get in touch with Sweeps. We can try working with our payments provider Stripe.
- Share your referral code from your Sharing Page to earn more money.
- View the page for current referral offering and details.
- Referrals will be credited automatically once someone you refer works or pays for a job.
- At least $15 per hour.
- Sweepers are NOT compensated for getting to and from jobs UNLESS there is a specifically stated travel bonus on the job. Learn more.
- You can earn money for providing equipment, learn more.
- You can add job-related expenses to your timesheet and be reimbursed. Learn more.
- Customers are welcome to (or not to) give gratuity in cash, or while checking out online.